Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CASSIE ADDRESSES BEING PREGNANT W/ DIDDY'S CHILD, "COME ON PEOPLE!"



R&B singer Cassie has addressed recent reports that she is pregnant with the child of her Bad Boy Records label boss, Diddy.

Twitter page, Cassie said the reports are completely false.

"Come on people!," she wrote on Twitter. "I still have weight on from the holiday & on top of that, I'm on my period. TMI I know.... lolol!! Not preggers kiddies!! :)" (Cassie's Twitter)

Gossip began to circulate online late last week regarding her alleged pregnancy.

MediaTakeOut.com just got some EXPLOSIVE news. Cassie is PREGNANT . . . and rap mogul Diddy is the DADDY!!! Word from a reliable source (who is a celebrity) is that Cassie and Diddy have been trying to keep things under wraps. But now, as the below photos show taken earlier this week at M2 nightclub in NYC, it's starting to show. MediaTakeOut.com's insider claims that Cassie's about 2 months preggers. Congrats to Cassie, you got another 8 or so months until RETIREMENT!!! (Daily Fill)

Aside from romance, Cassie has reportedly followed Diddy to Interscope Records.

"He has a new situation at Interscope," Red Cafe recently said about Diddy. "For Dirty Money and Red Cafe and Cassie. The names that I just said, I don't know about anybody else. I know about those three names. I think Atlantic made money with [Day26] and they liked them so they kept them. That has nothing to do with me. Oh, it's about to go down. Major. It's going down big...Shout-to Puffy." (Jenny Boom Boom TV)

Cassie was recently taunted by R&B singer Kelis for using her trends.

"Well I was definitely the first to do it," Kelis explained in an interview. "The only other person I would give credit before me isPepa. Other than that, I expect them to copy me. What else are they supposed to do? They're young. God bless them. Yeah. At the end of the day, everyone is just waiting for someone to do something new and if it's generally me, then I'll take that responsibility (laughs)." (Honey Mag)

No comments:

Post a Comment