Sunday, January 24, 2010

Squares Dont Fit in My Circle..

This shit right here..lol #Classic

Louie Kix & Sliim back in the day when we club EVERY night.. EVERY NIGHT!!!! lol We stayed in the city streets! This had 2 be back in 2004 b/c i was Nextel chirp'n! LMAO Good Times tho! We don't fuck with everybody & when niggas ask how I know this & that chick, chances are i had her a few years back...lol It amazes me NOW how i see these chicks still "groupie'n" & these lame dudes question'n them like, "How u know that nigga?" I don't have 2 hang with a click of so called "Local Celebrities" to be noticed.. I've been around a looooong time pimpin', old hoes taught me da game, u niggas BEEN slippin'... You may not know the name, but u can NEVER forget the face!

Louie Kix & Sliim a.k.a CG, we are: PRESTIGIOUS GENTLEMEN/STREETMINDZ

2 comments: