Friday, January 22, 2010

UnExpected Anticipation 4 the Runway...


I'm REALLY not the one who seeks attention, but I hate 2 say "No.." I never in a million years thought i'd be in any type of fashion show, but with the encouraging words from my cousin and a few co-workers, i agreed! To be perfectly honest, I had a GREAT time! Met a lot of cool individuals that were seasoned 2 this type of event and coached me along the way! I'm glad I did the event and was introduced to a different aspect.. For some people it is not easy thinking outside of the box and venturing out of your comfort zone, i wouldn't have change this experience with anything! When is the next one?! LOL Shoutout 2 Hot107.9 radio station, *Kay Elle* Photography, DTLR Clothing Store, PRESTIGIOUS GENTLEMEN, Cavi, Levi, COOGI, Rocawear, & many more that were affiliated with the event! Despite how cold it was inside the venue, we made it work & a few chicks sneaked a peak at my nakedness! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment