Monday, January 25, 2010

Dear SpaceJams:

Jordan Retro 11's - My favorite Jordan EVER!

In high school, these (pictured - Space Jams) were my "away game" basketball sneakers & the original black/white 11's were the "home game" sneakers! This particular shoe, the "Space Jams," make me feel some type of way! They released on December 23, 2009 and I have yet 2 put them on my feet.. Literally, I haven't even tried them on! I smell them every chance I get, I wish i could get a car freshener of the "New Sneaker Scent" b/c they smell that good! lol I think the thing that scares me the most about when I will wear them, is the fact that I don't want the "ICY" bottoms to turn yellow! Over time, I'm sure it will happen, but I am going to try my best to prevent this from happening! I've read to DEFINITELY keep from wearing when it may rain! Lately, it has been raining none stop here in Atlanta, but I know I will eventually wear then in the Spring time! I know of three (3) occasions I will wear them: Maybe my birthday around the city that DAY, My cousin Louie Kix wedding (Whenever that maybe, NO TIME SOON), & My wedding (Probably never)..lol so maybe just my b'day is the ONLY legit date; March 16th! On another note, I want 2 have sex with a chick & these Space Jams is all she needs to have on! lol #LetsBeHonest #ItsATurnOn

No comments:

Post a Comment